Talent Hopefuls!

Search

Friday, June 8, 2012

Audition for Star Cinema Movie Starring Piolo Pascual and Kris Aquino

AUDITION SCHEDULES FOR STAR CINEMA UPCOMING MOVIE WITH PIOLO PASCUAL & KRIS AQUINO-

JUNE 9, 2012 (SATURDAY)
1pm to 5pm: KIDS AUDITION
-Must be 6 to 8yo both BOYS AND GIRLS
-Will play the role of the children of Kris and Piolo therefore, looks and acting are required.

5pm-10pm: YOUNG PIOLO AND YOUNG KRIS AUDITION
-Must be 18-23yo
-Must be young or minor looking (can pass as 16-17yo)
-Must be willing to have a love scene.

AUDITION VENUE: PRODUCTION CONFERENCE ROOM 1, STAR CINEMA OFFICE 2ND FLOOR ELJ BUILDING, ABS-CBN QUEZON CITY.

KINDLY BRING YOUR PICTURES, RESUME'S, BIODATA, PORTFOLIO, OR PROFILES ON THE AUDITION.

PLEASE BRING A VALID ID (DRIVER'S LICENSE, TIN ID, SSS, COMPANY, OR ANY GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID) UPON ENTRANCE AT THE RECEPTION.

PLEASE INFORM THE RECEPTION THAT THE AUDITION IS UNDER THE "UNDO" PROJECT.

Thank you so much!

Nino Valencia
TALENT COORDINATOR

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Sir, I am currently out of town. I regularly check this website and I saw this great opportunity but unfortunately I wont be able to make it. Is there anyway that I can send you my details, picture, portfolio and resume via email? Please do contact me ( david_duque8@yahoo.com; davmoduque8@gmail.com; 09178515863 ) I am really interested on the role of young Piolo at age 16 - 17. And I also believe that I match the role.

    ReplyDelete